Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

to all you Mom's, Grandma's, and Great-Grandma's out there in blogland!!  Yesterday we spent time in Pittsburgh, PA with my sweet M-I-L and today I'm joining my Mother at her church (Darlington, PA) for morning services then headed back to her house for a little family gathering and lunch.


The minister of my Mother's church has requested everyone bring a photo of their Mother's to church with them.  In whatever size & form they can ... snapshot, framed, old, new ... or in my case, I created a collage card creation with various photos of my Mom.  The upper right corner is her graduation photo (there were only 18 people in her graduating class) ... and the bottom photo is the same one you saw in my post yesterday ... this is one of my Mom's favorite photos so I thought I'd include it for her.

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL, FUN-FILLED, MEMORABLE DAY!!!   


3 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet you are Dar. Your momma will love this! Enjoy your beautiful day with your beautiful momma! Happy Mother's Day!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to your mother and grandmother, Darlene! And a very happy Mother's Day to you too, my friend! Hope you're spoiled rotten--you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.