Monday, June 28, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge


I just couldn't help myself!!

(click on image to enlarge)
Although I'm not required to created for the challenges over at Squigglefly until next week ... when I saw this floral image used for this week's challenge, I couldn't help but play along! 

There's a lot of exciting things going on over at Squigglefly ... like the Firecracker Sale that is going on right now!  Be sure to pop over and check it out!  Always something new to discover & enjoy!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Wowza Dar, this is gorgeous!!!! love how what you did with this fun image!!!
    So happy to be designing with you again!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene this is just gorgeous! Really a very striking card with the black. I love your crocheted border and the butterflies go perfectly with it! Wonderful job - I'm glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you never cease to amaze me with all your gorgeous creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is GORGEOUS Darlene. I'm glad you couldn't help yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job, you over-achiever!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.