Monday, June 21, 2010

Wink Wink Ink DT fun & Joan's Gardens.


Happy Monday Everyone!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was busy ... the weather was amazing and I got tons of outside work done!  Kind of sore today but that's okay, everything looks so nice!!

It's time for a little *Wink *Wink Ink fun and today my DT creation utilizes the adorable little fawn image called "Deer Friend".  I've taken advantage of the time saving PRE-COLORED image and printed it twice for this card.  
 
 Aren't they cute!!  I had several scraps of designer paper laying on my work table so I just got creative and used up some of those scraps.  I also like how the MS icicle border punch can double as grass.  Hope you like it!!  


Don't forget about the challenge going on over on OUR BLOG (you still have 6 more days to play) and be sure to check out our new Community Page at CDAC.  Let us know what you'd like to see & do ... we are always open to suggestions!!

Now how about some vintage fun!!


 (click image to enlarge)

Another card I created over the weekend was my 2nd card for my friend Joan Fricker's challenge over on her Joan's Gardens blog.  This is week #2 for her challenges and she's asked for "Vintage using Nestabilities".  This beautiful dp is from Webster's Pages and the Nestabilites is Labels 10.  I have also made these beautiful vellum flowers using the tutorial from my friend Selma Stevenson.  You have to check these out ... they are so easy and look so wonderful on any style card/project.  


Well, even though I got a lot done over the weekend, there is STILL more mulching to be done!  I guess I'd better get out there and get some work done before it gets toooooooo hot!!  This old body doesn't like that heat any more!!!  Hope you have a great day!!!  Thanks for stopping by ... I can't express how much it means to me!!!  HUGS YA'LL!!

5 comments:

  1. Darlene, wow this is gorgeous. I love your vellum flowers. Great paper too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the deer image, it's awesome, your vintage card rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Darlene! Sorry it's so hot....I remember those hot and HUMID summer days in Ohio...yuck! Stay cool, my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene these are fabulous creations ...I just love those darling deers.......They are GREAT!!!! I am trying to stay in the AC today, its a HOT ONE girl!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I can barely keep up to you. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.