Monday, August 9, 2010

Make it Crafty creation ...

There's a new group over on CDAC called "Make it Crafty" and Zoe has offered this beautiful free tulip digi for those joining the group.  I couldn't wait to play with this image and made a very quick creation.

The beautiful background paper is from the Basic Grey "origins" paper pack.  I have used Nestabilites Labels 10 for my main image backing and Kaiser pearls to embellish.

(click on image to enlarge)
Did you notice the dimension on my tulips & leaves?  Here's a close up which makes it easier to see.  I printed the image several times and after coloring (using Prismacolor markers) I cut out certain leaves & tulips to pop up.  What a wonderful way to add the "WOW" factor to a clean and simple creation!

You say you haven't checked out CDAC yet??  What are you waiting for?  There are so many amazing digi artists out there in cyberspace ... and now they are collecting together in one spot ... CDAC!!  Come check it out ... (lots of fun, challenges & freebies)!!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Tomorrow is Crafty Secrets Challenge and Midnight Madness Challenge day ... guess where I'll be!!  LOL!!  You bet ... crafting cave here I come!

Hugs to you all!
Darlene

3 comments:

  1. OOOOWEEEEE Darlene those flowers are beautiful, lov ehow you popped them up.....That origins dp looks fabulous with them!! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Darlene! I love the dimension you gave the flowers! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous Darlene! Thanks so much for making my day. :) hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.