Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crafty Secrets Challenge #136 - CUT IT OUT

Today's Crafty Secrets Challenge on the SCS Forum is hosted by Lori Lynn and is all about "cutting it out"!  Of course, as long as you use Crafty Secrets/Heartwarming Vintage product ... this challenge is open to your own interpretation!!
 (click image to enlarge)
I did a variety of "cutting" up on today's creation.  
  • I've used Fiskar decal scissors around the outside edge of the background panel.
  • Stamped the lace bordered center panel then cut out around the lacy image using my Fiskars swivel craft knife.
  • Stamped the corset figure TWICE ... once on ivory cardstock and again on the same designer paper as I used for the background.
  •  Cut out the designer paper corset and paper pieced over the black stamped image ... then cut the entire image out with the swivel craft knife.
The Crafty Secrets stamp set I used for today's creation is called "Sew Special".  There are numerous stamps in this set and it's great fun to create with.  I used pop dots to add dimension to the corset and the flowers are from Darice.  A Clean and Simple card that was a lot of fun to do! 


Thanks for stopping by today ... I so appreciate you taking the time!  Well it's storming again so I guess I'd better shut down the computer before more lightening strikes!  Catch ya later!  

Hugs!
Darlene

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.