Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge - ANYTHING GOES

Today was my turn to host the Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge over on SplitcoastStampers (SCS).  And, since I couldn't come up with a "really good" challenge idea, I decided to make it ANYTHING GOES and that left it wide open for the girls to play with.  Besides,  I needed to get busy on Christmas Boxed Sets for the upcoming craft show, I used this as an excuse to "GET STARTED"!!

 (click on image to enlarge)

I just LOVE the "Vintage Christmas" large stamp set by Crafty Secrets and that is what I've used for this set.  ALL the stamps used here are from this one set!!  Here is a close up of one of the cards for a better look.

 (click on image to enlarge)

I chose to only color 'select' items on the image so I didn't lose the awesome detail in this image.  Here are the items I've used in the creation of this boxed set:
Stamps:  Crafty Secrets (Vintage Christmas)
Papers:  Graphic45 (Christmas Past) dp, Christmas Red cs, Whisper White
Inks:  Versafine Black
Others:  Martha Stewart icicle border punch, Nestabilities classic & scallop circles, Prismacolor Markers & Pencils, Gamsol, Marvy Snow Marker, heat gun

I loved being able to adorn the inside of the card as well as the outside flap of the envelope ... not something I always do ... maybe I should start!!   I think it looks awesome!!  (hope it sells ... lol)  

Hope you are having a wonderful day!  It is GORGEOUS here in N.E. Ohio ... just a wonderful, cool, sun-shining fall day!  Very difficult to be in the crafting cave when it's so beautiful out doors ... maybe I'll go a walk then head back to the cave!  Happy Day Everyone!!


Hugs,
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Darlene! One of my favorite CS sets! Sorry I haven't been in the forum much lately...things will start to calm down soon! Just finished my Dirty Dozen cards today...JUST barely in time!

    So glad you're having lovely fall weather...waiting for ours to start!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful old fashioned looking Christmas card! Love your icicles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.