Monday, September 6, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge

Happy Labor Day Everyone!

It's time for another Squigglefly Challenge and awesome stamp release!  You really need to check out the new releases AND our new artist - Inger Harding!  Things just keep getting better & better at Squigglefly!!
 (click on image to enlarge)
Today we are making fall cards and adding paper rolled flowers.  You can find the tutorial for this technique HERE.  I must admit I didn't do a very good job with my flower ... and it was truly a "learning experience" ... but I think I need more practice!!  I have used this adorable Joni Walker - Not So Wicked Witch digi image and colored her using prismacolor markers.  My fall papers are from Paper Pizazz (JoAnn's) and the backing solid papers are SU.  

Although her hat & boots look blue, they are actually PURPLE ... somehow my camera always wants to turn my shades of purple to blue.  Different folks have given me clues on changing the settings on my camera and I have tried that but evidently I'm still doing something wrong!  Oh well ... I'll keep trying!! 

Please be sure to check out all the amazing creations by my co-team members ... links can be found on my sidebar!  

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!  I'll be back later with fun photos from our grandson's birthday party!  Oh to be 13 again!!  LOL!!    Hugs to ya!  Darlene

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, he will love it!!! Catching up on comments, I love all the cards you posted last week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable!! And so is the rolled flower - nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Darlene. I think your flower turned out really nice! I haven't tried them myself yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.