Sunday, October 31, 2010

A NEW CHALLENGE BLOG > > >

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

Hubby & I are busy this weekend with remodeling our powder room but I just wanted to take a moment and let you know about the NEW CHALLENGE BLOG  for DELICIOUS DOODLES starting on Friday, November 19th with a BLOG HOP to kick things off!!

Here's ALL the details from our challenge leader . . .


Teri here from Delicious Doodles bringing you an exciting announcement!
(Well, exciting for me, tee-hee!)

Myself and the lovely ladies of the
will be bringing you a
BRAND NEW CHALLENGE
each and every week
(maybe a break for Christmas though!)
right here on the


And to kick off our very first Challenge on

FRIDAY 19TH NOVEMBER
we will be having a

Blog Hop

with loads of
to be won!!

We really hope you can join us in this brand new venture!
Feel free to grab a banner and spread the word!

Big Hugs from
Teri and The Team
 
 
SO there you have it!  I hope you can come join in the fun . . . I know I'm excited about this adventure!!  Well, I guess I'd better get back to work ... time to put all the fixtures BACK into the powder room ... yay! 
 
Enjoy your day and please stop back tomorrow for the new *Wink *Wink Ink Challenge announcement!
 
Hugs to ya!
Darlene 


 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun :) Will we see a picture of your remodeled powder room!! Always such a job to start something like that but aren't the results worth it? Enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.