Monday, October 11, 2010

*Wink *Wink Ink fun . . .

It's been a while since I've shared anything from *Wink *Wink Ink with you so TODAY's the Day!  

I am STILL working on creations for an upcoming Craft Show and I'd like to have several different types of gift card/money holders to offer the folks.  As the kids get older, it's so hard to pick out a gift for them and sometimes gift cards are the best answer.

(click on image to enlarge)
I thought this adorable SNOWBODY would work perfectly and he does!  Don't you think so too?  Here's what I've used:

Image:  PRE-COLORED *Wink *Wink Ink  SNOWBODY digi & sentiment
Papers:  White 12x12 (for 3 holders) cardstock, DCWV designer paper, Basic Black
Inks:  Versafine Black
Accessories:  2-way glue, glamour dust, Martha Stewart icicle border punch, Nestabilities classic circles

(click on image to enlarge)
Here's another FUN card I made for the show (always need holiday cards ya know!).  I have used Prismacolor markers to color this adorable "Season's Tweetings" snowman and chalk for the background.  Other items used are:

Sentiment image:  *Wink *Wink Ink Season's Tweetings set
Papers:  Whisper White, Basic Black, DCWV designer paper
Accessories:  Prismacolor markers, chalk, Nestabilities Labels 14

Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to take a minute and pop on over to the *Wink *Wink Ink Blog and STORE to check out all the newest image releases and meet our new Design Team!!    Catch ya tomorrow!


For *Wink *Wink Ink
Darlene

5 comments:

  1. both are adorable!!! I love the 2nd one best........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous cards, lady! I love these 2 sets...a couple of my faves! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too cute, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute stuff, Darlene! I love 'em both bunches!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.