Monday, November 29, 2010

SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE TIME . . .

Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving weekend!
I know I did + we celebrated our 16th Wedding Anniversary yesterday!  
Oh where has the time gone??

Now onto my Squigglefly Challenge creation!  Today Kim has us creating a Christmas Tag in Non-Christmas Colors!  Now I must admit, this was a definite challenge for me but then I decided on pink & purple.  This adorable Inger Harding image is called Old Fashioned Christmas Girl and can be found HERE if you'd like to have your own!


(click image to enlarge)


The designer paper is from the Basic Grey "Jovial" 8x8 paper pack and I have used Offray purple organza ribbon (although in the photo it looks black).  The back of the tag simply states:  To: and From:


Please pop over to the Challenge Blog to see the wonderful inspirational pieces created by my team mates.  Don't forget to pop on over to the STORE and check out the new releases too.


8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Dar! Your tag is beautiful.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling Dar!! Love the fun tag and your brilliant colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job Darlene! I love your color combination! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag Darlene, I love Inger's images, did you know she has some on CDAC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, nice job! This was the stuff I had to have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really informative blog post here my friend. I just wanted to comment & say keep up the quality work. I’ve bookmarked your blog just now and I’ll be back to read more in the future my friend! Also well-chosen colors on the theme it goes well with the blog in my modest opinion :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.