Friday, February 4, 2011

It's Friday and I have Exciting News!


YEAH!
I'm SO EXCITED to tell you I am the February Guest Designer for Wags 'n Whiskers!  How cool is that!!  Have you seen their stamps/digis??  You really need to check 'em out and then come play along in the challenges.  STAMPS ... DIGIS.


This week we have a SKETCH challenge for you . . .
For my card I am using this adorable fairy digi named "Nichola".   You can see & purchase this image or the entire Fairy Collection HERE.  

(click image to enlarge)

Isn't she adorable and I love how this creation came together.  I have used Webster's Pages designer paper and Wild Orchid flowers.  Prismacolor markers were used for coloring ... Quickie Glue and Deco Art Glamour Dust on the wings for sparkle.

Other challenges this card qualifies for are:
Paper Take Weekly - Anything goes, optional: flowers
Karber Weekly - DIGI stamp & something old (my dp)
Magical Mondays - Flowers
Gingerloft - Things that fly


Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing my excitement!!  
Hugs,
Darlene

11 comments:

  1. WOOOHOO Darlene Congrats girl!!!! That is FABULOUS news GF!!! WOOT WOOT I just adore Lacey and W&W!!!! I love this fairy and you did a GORGEOUS job with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww Darlene,,,, I love how you used the back,,,,I really love the arrgements here,,,,it inspired me,,,,wowwww,,,and these flowers amazing,,,,,,,,,Yeahh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Dar! That glamour dust is gorgeous and your papers & coloring are perfection. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and gorgeous image. Great sketch. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do an admirable job. Please remain posting. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Darlene!! Great news!!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo!! Welcome to the WNW team!! So glad you could join us my friend!! Your take on Lacey's sketch is stunning!! I just love your coloring and choice of papers. Sweet fairy! Have a great weekend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great News - CONGRATS! Well deserved - and love your creation!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Darlene. Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo, congrats Darlene! I got that image in rubber before she went digi. :) Your card is beautiful - really showcases that pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.