Tuesday, March 1, 2011

EXCITING NEWS . . .

WOW!  Can you believe today is the First day of March!!??!!

Spring will be here before we know it ... hang in there everyone!!

As you can see by the title of this posting ... I have some exciting news to share with you today and here it is!  


I'm SO THRILLED to tell you that the awesomely talented, Stef Hughes ... GLITTERBABE  has asked me to be on her Design Team and help showcase her AMAZING digi images.  If you're not familiar, you can click on Stef's name to go to her blog or you can jump right over to her Art Store and check out all the wonderful images and sentiments she has available.   So without further ado ... here is my 1st Glitterbabe DT creation ...


(click on image to enlarge)

This image is called "Sewing Basket" and can be found under the New Releases Tab.  I have used SU double stitched ribbon and Bucket 'o Buttons - buttons for my embellishments.  Along with scissors which is a stamp from the Crafty Secrets 'Sew Special' stamp set and sentiment from the same set.  My designer paper has been in my stash for quite some time and I 'think' it's paper pizazz but not exactly sure.

Before I forget ... please let me introduce you to the other members of the TEAM.

Thanks for stopping by today and sharing in my exciting news!!  I will be sharing more Glitterbabe's Digi creations with you every Tuesday.  And if I haven't shared enough inspiration with you ... be sure to pop on over to the BLOG where you can see more wonderful creations by my team mates!!


Happy Day,
Darlene

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Dar!! I love your coloring, paper and embellishments!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So happy for you!!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. you, my dear ARE "sew special". this is gorgeous. i love your embellishments and of course, your kind words. you rock!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Darlene!!!!! Way to go girl another Design Team!!! How many does that make now I have lost track LOL Good for you!!!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.