Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #93


It's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge time again and today I chose to create using the CAS (clean and simple) sketch vs the fancy.  Remember, you have the choice of either the CAS sketch or the FANCY sketch to create with.  While working on my card I decided I didn't want to put a lot of embellishments on my creation ... just wanted to bring focus to this beautiful ballerina digi image.


(click on image to enlarge)
This lovely digi image is a new release over at the "priscillastyles" store. Priscilla has been coming up with so many ADORABLE, SPRINGY images ... you really don't want to miss out ... take a moment and pop right over!!

7 comments:

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous. what a stunning image!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww Darlene,,,,I love the pink colors and all over these flowers, they contrast really so well,,,,,, really amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene! Such a pretty card. I love the color selection and that image is beautifully done. This is one of my favorite Priscilla images and you have shown it off beautifully!
    Denise
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, your ballerina is just gorgeous! I love your colors and those bright flowers! Also one of my favorite images from Priscilla.
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darlene! Your card is lovely :-) Love the cleanness of it, and the image is stunning. Love what you have done with it!
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs Guro
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love...you did an amazing job on this one and thanks for letting me add you to the line up this week. Thank you so much for adding your talent to the PSDT line up each week. It just seems like these are getting better and better. Thank you for all you do. Thanks for working the Midnight Madness sketches so well too.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene, your card is just beautiful! I love this image, and you've brought it and the sketch together in such a lovely way! Thanks for playing along with the MMSC. It's always wonderful to see your work!

    Hugs,
    Lorie MMDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.