Friday, March 25, 2011

Springtime Creation Fun . . .

Here we are enjoying another Friday evening and I'd like to share a few 'springtime' creations I made today.

These two creations are from the "Flower Children" Collection at Nicecrane Designs.  Ignacio has such a WIDE VARIETY of images ... I'm sure you'll find something you'll love creating with ... be sure to check out his store.


(click on images to enlarge)


Don't these adorable Flower Children make you smile!  This is only one of several images I'll be playing with over the next few days.  I can't wait to share the others with you!  If you have ANY QUESTIONS of items used in the making of these cards, please just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you a.s.a.p.

OH and before I forget ... Ignacio is also looking for a few new designers to showcase his images.  If you are interested, leave me a comment with your email address and I will get back to you with the details.

*  *  *  *  *

Next is a fun & easy creation using the 'Rainy Day Friends' digi image from *Wink *Wink Ink.  Melanie has been having some health issue recently and has been unable to create new images but I'm sure glad I had these cuties in my stash to create today's card!  Please keep Melanie in your prayers & happy thoughts for happier, healthier days ahead.

 (click on image to enlarge)

Melanie also has a wide selection of adorable images you'll just love to create with.  If you've not been to her website, NOW'S THE TIME to check it out and get started with those happy springtime, Easter creations you know you'll need soon!
EDITED TO ADD ONE MORE *Wink *Wink Ink Creation ...

(click on image to enlarge)
After finishing my blog posting, I turned around and this little guy was sitting on my worktable just begging to be colored & created with so here's what I came up with.  A friend today showed me how to use the Martha Stewart Garden Gate punch to punch out the top & bottom of my card front ... leaving a solid panel in the center.  So I added another strip of scrap dp I had laying on the table, used the scrap butterfly border punch I had laying there and popped this cute 'Pup In Boots' image in the center.  The purple background is actually on the 'inside' of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping and I wish you all a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!

Hugs,
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.