Friday, March 18, 2011

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge

I am still away from home preparing for the Crafting Workshop at Joan's Gardens in Indiana and hopefully Google will behave and share with you today's Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge creation!

Today's challenge hostess is Angelique and she's requested SPRING INSPIRED creations and here's what I've come up with using "Thinking of You" digi image.

Of course any of us living in the areas where you deal with winter weather, snow, rain, mud ... YUCK ... then you know we are all really ready for Spring!!  To me ... one of the first signs of spring is seeing the flowers beginning to POP UP through the ground and the yards turning GREEN instead of brown or white from snow!  

Please pop on over to the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge Blog and join in the fun!  And be sure to check out all the inspiration offered by the design team.  I can't wait to see YOUR Spring Inspired creation!!

Hugs,

Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful Darlene!! I just love your coloring and all the flowers. I sure hope you are having a great weekend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it,,,,love it , love it Darlene,,,,,I really love these flowers,, i am curious if they are from paper,,,,,wowwwwww,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.