Friday, April 29, 2011

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge

The challenge over at Wags 'n Whiskers today is to use Dies and/or Punches.  I chose to use both on my creation.

 (click on image to enlarge)
 Isn't this "Snuzzle Love" digi adorable?  I just couldn't wait to create with her.  You can find this image and many, many more at the Wags 'n Whiskers Store.  Digi stamps HERE and Rubber stamps HERE

Recipe for this creation:
Papers:  Basic Grey WISTERIA dp, Colorbok SORBET dp
Accessories:  Spellbinder Lacey Squares, Prismacolor markers, Kaiser pearls, MS frond punch, SU eyelet border punch, Fiskar swivel craft knife

Please be sure to pop over to the Challenge Blog ... check out the amazing creations by the design team ... then play along!!  I look forward to seeing your creation and leaving you some love!  

Darlene
For Wags 'n Whiskers 

P.S.  Please don't forget to check out my

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW Darlene she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I SOOOOOO LOVE your creation for W&W Today,BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card, Darlene! I love your take on the diecuts or punches challenge!! Super cute!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used your spellbinders,, really love it,,,,,, itr inspired me,,wowwww,, thanks a millon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.