Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nicecrane Designs Creations

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Do you have big 'party' plans?  They say the weather is going to be cooperative here in NE Ohio ... we shall see!  We are having new carpet put in our upstairs next week so I think our weekend will be more of a 'work' weekend vs. 'party' time!!

Today I'd like to share a few creations I've made using one of  Ignacio's new designer paper packs (Voynich Manuscripts) as well as various images from his STORE.  








HERE'S SOME INTERESTING INFORMATION ABOUT VOYNICH MANUSCRIPT:

The Voynich Manuscript is considered to be 'The Most Mysterious Manuscript in the World'. To this day this medieval artifact resists all efforts at translation. It is either an ingenious hoax or an unbreakable cipher. The manuscript is named after its discoverer, the American antique book dealer and collector, Wilfrid M. Voynich, who discovered it in 1912, amongst a collection of ancient manuscripts
Based on the evidence of the calligraphy, the drawings, the vellum, and the pigments, Wilfrid Voynich estimated that the Manuscript was created in the late 13th century. The manuscript is small, seven by ten inches, but thick, nearly 235 pages. It is written in an unknown script of which there is no known other instance in the world. 



GET YOUR VOYNICH PAPERPACK HERE NOW


 
 
You can visit Ignacio here ...
 
Vist his blog:
Nicecrane Designs

His Store
Nicecrane Designs Store
  
 
Well, I'd better get started on my work ... time's a wasting!!  Have a wonderful day and if you have ANY QUESTIONS on these creations just leave a comment and I'll get back to you!

ENJOY!!
Darlene

4 comments:

  1. these are just gorgeous! I love them all!
    I am thrilled that I can post comments here now. woooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!

    and have a fun weekend! hope you get everything accomplished that you want. wasn't it glorious today?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Darlene...YOU KNOW I love these papers! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards and fun bookmarks you designed for this week's midnight madness challenge. Cool papers too. Thank you for your kind words on my card.

    Always good to see you and fun to stop by.

    :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Darlene these are gorgeous, so much work in all of them. Very elegant. Thank you for your nice comment on my card and have a nice weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.