Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nicecrane Designs . . . Fun with Peter Rabbit

Last evening I was instant messaging with Ignacio, the owner/artist of Nicecrane Designs in Spain and he asked me to create something using his new Peter Rabbit clipart and this is what I came up with.  First is this FUN EASEL CARD. 





Ignacio is generously giving this clipart to you FREE for a limited time.  Click the link below the preview photo and don't forget the password is 291162.


Click HERE to get your freebie and the password is 291162.

The second card I made is a GATE FOLD BABY CARD using another part of the clipart, Daisy D designer paper and Prima flowers.

[click on any image to enlarge] 

How happy was I when I realized I also had a few Peter Rabbit Stickers by Mrs. Grossman that fit right in with Ignacio's clipart.  I.E. the shoe inside this baby card and the 'little' mice on the easel card.

Please be sure to check out Ignacio's BLOG and his STORE.  I'm sure you will find something you just can't live without and his prices are MORE THAN FAIR!!!!

Now I'd better get my dinner started ... Mark will be home in 15 minutes ... YIKES!!  LOL!! 

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are to cute for words, I real love is things from my childhood, Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Какие красивые открыточки!!!
    А мышки такие хорошенькие!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your cards Darlene, fabulous and cute, nice colours!

    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. My DD has a collection of all of these figures that her godmother bought her since she was born. Your cards are just adorable, and they use 2 of my favorite creatures, Hunca Munca and her babies and The Tailor of Gloucester Mouse! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute, Cute!!! What a great card. Funny how much I love mice in crafting images but dislike them in real life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my goodness this image is adorable....well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.