Friday, June 10, 2011

Let's Hear it for the BOYS . . .

Happy Friday Everyone!  
Are you ready for the weekend???

Today at Wags 'n Whiskers, we are creating "One for the Boys" and I have chosen another sweet image from the 'I Want It All Fun in the Sun Set'.  You can find this fun set and MORE HERE.   

 (click on image to enlarge)

How adorable is this little 'SPEED RACER' !  Every little boy want's to be #1 and I know my grandson (now 13) has loved racing since he was a tiny tike ... probably because daddy races ... so now he's been racing for several years along with his dad & sister. 

Please be sure to stop over at the Wags 'n Whiskers Blog and be inspired by my team mates creations!  Then join in the fun and show us what clever ideas you might have for the "guys" in your life!

See you there!
Darlene
Wags 'n Whiskers DT

2 comments:

  1. Darlene your card is so sweet and cute. Love that image. Great job hun. Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright primary colours on your super cute card. Lovely layout too. Thanks ever so for stopping by my blog, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.