Thursday, July 7, 2011

SO MUCH TO SHARE . . .

Hello Everyone and Happy Thursday to you!

I have SO MUCH TO SHARE WITH YOU TODAY ... I'll try to keep the words to a minimum!   Remember ... you can click on any image to enlarge it.


First of all I wanted to let you know about a BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION Blog Hop coming up over at Shelly's Images.   Lots of fun and great prizes!!  Be sure to keep checking for more details. 
* * * * * *

Next are two cards I made for the Crafty Secrets Challenges over on Splitcoast Stampers.  This card was for last week's challenge ... using 'Summer Time Treats - Colors' as our theme ... I chose STRAWBERRIES ... Yummmmmm!



And, this week's card challenge was to use something that you've been HOARDING.  In my case, it would be this adorable image from the Crafty Secrets 'Little Dolls' booklet.  I actually have vintage tin wall hangings that have this same image.
*  *  *  *  *  * 
Recently I attended a workshop at Joan's Gardens out in North Liberty, Indiana and not only learned some cool new tips/techiques, but also purchased some awesome products.


This 'CAS' (clean & simple) creation was made with only a couple of items.  White & teal cardstock ... teal organza ribbon ...  Marianne Designs (DS0907) embossing folder & Cheery Lynn Designs (DL113) Exotic Butterfly (sm) die set.  PLEASE be sure to check out the other Marianne embossing folders & Cheery Lynn products Joan has available ... they are AWESOME!!!
 * * * * * *



Last but not least ... a couple of creations using Ignacio's latest digi images ... Hamlet.  Aren't they awesome?  And there's more images in the set ... be sure to check it out at Nicecrane Designs.  Prismacolor markers were used for the coloring on these images.  Be sure to check out Ignacio's blog too ... you can find it HERE.


I have AWESOME creation to share with you ... hint: (altered tablet).  But I think I'd better save it for another day!  So THANKS for stopping by and please come back soon!  I'd love to hear any comments you may have about my work or my blog also!


Happy Day my Friends!
Darlene

3 comments:

  1. wow! you've been busy! I love all the art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are one busy woman!!! I havent heard from you!!! Where are you???
    In your cave I bet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Darlene, how do you find the time to do all of these? They are fabulous. The vinage ones are so very pretty. I love the butterfly one, the colors are great. I have been wanting to get some of the Marianne embossing folders, but wa not sure how they well they worked. How pretty they are. Now I am going to have to get them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.