Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge

OH MY GOSH ... where is the time going?????   I nearly forgot to share with you today's challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.  YIKES ... where is my mind?

Before I share my creation with you, I'd like to say "See You Later" to my team mate Julye!  She's having to step down from the team and she will be truly missed!  I'd like to wish her ALL THE BEST in her future endeavors!  AND, I'll be seeing you around blogland!

TODAY'S CHALLENGE IS:
WATERMELON

This week... for our "Watermelon" Challenge, we are lucky enough to have 
not 1, but 2 sponsors!!


Our first sponsor is:

Original Digital Stamps

That's right, our featured artist will receive 5 digis of their choice from Tiffany Doodles!

And for our second sponsor....


That's right, one lucky random person will win a $10 gift certificate from Digi My World!!

PLEASE be sure to pop over to our challenge blog and check out all the AWESOME creation made to inspire you by my team mates.  What a talented bunch!!!  Now here's what I came up with using 'Watermelon Day Brittney' from Digi My World.

REMEMBER ... you have TWO WEEKS to join in our challenge fun!  I can not wait to see what you create!  Hmmmm watermelon!  This challenge is making me hungry ... think I'll head over to the fridge and see what's available!!  LOL!!
Hugs,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Morning Darlene....still loving this card:) Your coloring is great and the butterfly still makes me smile. Great job

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.