Monday, November 14, 2011

Nicecrane Designs Creations

Happy Monday Everyone!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  
We were able to get the NEW shutters on the house on Saturday.  It looks SO GOOD!  With the new landscaping & shutters, our 13 year old house looks like new again!  Great curb appeal too!   When it stops raining, I'll go out and snap a photo to share with you and see what you think!

But for now, I thought I'd quickly share with you a few cards I created last week 





 The above three cards were created using images from the LAURA'S HOLIDAYS III collection found HERE.  Various embossing folders and dies were used on these creations, if you have any questions, please leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.

 Wishing you all a FABULOUS week ahead and thanks SO MUCH for stopping by today!  I can't express how much I enjoy your comments and visits!  Please know your time spent with me is SO APPRECIATED!

Hugs,
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.