Friday, December 9, 2011

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge #69

For the firstt December Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge, Tanya has asked us to use

FANCY FOLDS

There were so many ideas flying around in my head for this challenge but then the phone rang and my neighbor asked me to make a special holiday card for a little girl and this is what I came up with using the GATE FOLD technique and the adorable SNUZZLE LOVE image which you can find/purchase HERE..



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, red cs, green cs, the Paper Studio designer paper
Accessories:  Prismacolor markers, Martha Stewart felt poinsetta, Gold Pilot marker

I am looking forward to learning more FANCY FOLDS from all of you ... so be sure to share those awesome techniques with all of us at the Wags 'n Whisker's Challenge Blog.  And, if YOU need inspiration, pop on over and check out what my team mates have created for you.

I want to thank everyone over at Wags 'n Whiskers for such a fun time!!  I will be stepping down from the team at the end of the year so this will probably be my last creation as a WnW team member.  If you're looking for a fabulous group of ladies to work with ... look no further than Wags 'n Whiskers!  THANKS LADIES ... you're wonderful and I wish you all the best in 2012 and beyond!!  BIG HUGS!!

Merry Christmas Everyone and thanks for stopping by!

HUGS,
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome card Darlene!! so sad to see you go - you will be missed and I'll see you around blogland.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.