Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shelly's Images Challenge


Time for another fun challenge at SHELLY'S IMAGES.
Today's theme is:

Make It A TRIPLE
(Use 3 of something on your card/project.)

and we are FEATURING ... 'GOOD OLE DAYS' and 
"GOOD OLE DAYS 2".  Remember, you can purchase today's featured images for a REDUCED PRICE ... TODAY ONLY.

GOOD OLE DAYS 2

GOOD OLE DAYS
(You can click on the image name below the image photo
to go directly to it's location in Shelly's store!)

I chose to create using 'Good Ole Days' with the ladies in the truck!  I've used various mediums to color my image and as you can see, my THREE of something are the 3 black birds down the left side of my card.  There are always 'Red Wing Black Birds or just plain ole Crows' out in the fields so I thought it was appropriate!  I've also added birds into my focus image with a Stampscapes rubber stamp (027A).

I'm not sure if you can see in the photo, but I have added a touch of SU Crystal Effects to the headlights, bumper and the 'chrome' dome hub caps.  This was a fun image to create with and at my age, will work perfectly for several of my friends/family.  I was a country girl so I can relate to this old truck and being out 'checking the fence line'.

I hope you'll come join in our MAKE IT A TRIPLE challenge!  I look forward to seeing your creation and promise to stop by and leave you some love!!  Till then ...

Hugs,
Darlene

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, reminds me of my childhood years on the farm.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the olive green you have used, and the repeat of the colour in the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card Dar! Love those birds and the image is fantastic!!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun Darlene!!! Such a GREAT image and love the scene you created, fun fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.