Saturday, May 19, 2012

Springtime Babies

Hello blog friends!

Today I am attending the ZOAR Used Stamp Sale held at The 1870's Shoppe in Zoar, Ohio where my friend Lana has asked me to sit with her at her table and generously offered space for me to sell some of my stamps if I'd like.  I have NEVER sold ANY of my stamps but decided that maybe it was time!  I had several from years past that I don't use any longer and I figured it was time to let someone else show them some inking love!  I'll let you know how the sale goes!
 
Last week I shared some photo with you of my backyard, picnic area, squirrels and a bird's nest being built in the viburnum tree outside my laundry room.  I had mentioned on that post that I was afraid that we had scared away this 'family to be' with all the outside work we were doing around that area.  WELL .. I'm pleased to tell you that we didn't scare them away after all and MaMa Robin has been spending a lot of time in her nest this week.  I snapped these photos this morning.

 I got my camera all ready (flash OFF) before tip toeing to the window in hopes of getting a shot of her in the nest.  The photo's kind of blurry because it was taken through the window & screen.

I decided to open the window and walk away for a bit so as not to startle her too much.
When I came back she was out of the nest and obviously keeping an eye on ME!
One quick photo and I left her alone ... I'm sure she has eggs in the nest so I didn't want to bother her.

Hopefully we will hear the chirping of babies and I'll try to get a photo or two to share.
Isn't Mother Nature AMAZING!!!

Have a fabulous weekend!
HUGS
Darlene

1 comment:

  1. aw bless yer...i do hope mamma birdie is comfy cant wait for the new arrivlas...hope the sale goes well...enjoy your day hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.