Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SCS - Dare To Get Dirty Fan Club Challenges - Day 5

WOW ... What a day!
Before I share my SCS challenge creations with you, please indulge me for a moment while I brag about two VERY IMPORTANT LADIES in my life!  My daughter Carolyn and granddaughter Morgan.  

Aren't they beautiful?!?
Can't you tell they are mother & daughter ... look at that smile!
Daughter is in the yellow kayak and granddaughter is in the red kayak!
okay ... just had to share this photo because I am so proud of them both!!!

Now to my challenge cards ...
 Recipe:
Stamps: none
Paper: Celadon Green, Yellow, White , Periwinkle
Ink: none
Accessories: Wright's lace, Cheery Lynn Designs Small Fanciful Flourish, brads, flower
 
 Recipe:
Stamps: Graphic45 'An ABC Primer'
Paper: Graphic45 'An ABC Primer', white cs, daffodil delight
Ink: versafine black
Accessories: prismacolor markers, Spellbinder classic ovals & circles, Fiskars swivel craft knife, pop dots

This is my favorite card of the day!
Recipe:
Stamps: Crafty Secrets ' grand greetings'
Paper: pink pirouette, beige cs, Fab Scraps 'High Tea' dp
Ink: TH 'antique linen', Versafine 'sepia'
Accessories: Darice ribbon, Bow Easy, Prima Vintage Trinkets, Marianne dies (LR0156 & LR0157), Kaiser pearls, Creative Memories corner rounder, Pink Stickles
Techniques: sponging, distressing

Well, that's it for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kindness!  I've been out 'craft shopping' with friend Lana all afternoon so guess I'd better go spend some time with hubby (you know how grumpy they can get when you don't show them enough attention! LOL).


2 comments:

  1. Such a fab photo Darlene and your cards are gorgeous. I love the images and the colours and layouts all match perfectly

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these three! The wedding card is my fav! I'm off to get ready for class. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.