Monday, October 8, 2012

Linky Party at Crafty Secrets

Here it is MONDAY again already and today I'd like to share with you the card I made for the Linky Party that begins TODAY over at Crafty Secrets.  All you need to do is create with ANY of their products, link it up and you could win a $50 prize!  REALLY!  I'm thrilled to say I was one of their recent Linky Party Winners!  You should see the AMAZING goodies I received!! WOWZA!!!

Here are a few links for Crafty Secrets you might like to check out!  Especially if you are a lover of the VINTAGE STYLE (like I am) ... they have SO MANY fabulous products and there's always something exciting going on ... 

When I received their newsletter, they offered this fabulous Autumn Printable so I grabbed it.  Then when I saw they were having another Linky Party I figured this image would be perfect for a quick & easy creation.  Here's what I came up with . . .


I did a little fancy cutting around the image then matted it on 4 different fall colored papers.  The olive satin ribbon worked perfectly to bring out the greenery in the image and I love using satin ribbon to make bows using my Bow Easy ... they always tie so beautifully!  For the orange panel, I used the Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch to add just a touch of elegance to go along with the whimsical flourish in the image.

That's it for me today!  Hopefully the weather will cooperate so hubby & I can do some last minute work in the yard so it will look better next spring.  This past summer's extremely hot temperatures sure took it's toll on my backyard and we are hoping to revive it with some Fall TLC.  Cross your fingers ... I'm hoping it's not a lot of work for nothing!

Other qualifying challenges for this creation:
Great Impressions Challenge - October challenge - Fall
Platypus Creek Digi Challenge - Be Thankful
 Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Fall/Halloween
Sentiment Sunday - Anything Goes
Sketchy Colors - Orange, Brown and White
Spectacular Sunday - Photo Inspiration

 Card Crafter's Circle - Autumn Colors
Card Makin Mamas - Fall Is Here
Clearly iStamp - Sentimental
Crafty Catz - Autumn
Simply Create Too - Autumn/Fall
Stempelsonnen Challenges - Autumn

OH ... and remember I told you I have exciting news to share ... well I got word over the weekend that I can SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS this week!  So please be sure to stop back ... because as soon as I get the OKAY ... I'll be BLABBIN' it to EVERYONE!!!  I am SO EXCITED ...

Have a fabulous week and thanks for stopping by today!!

19 comments:

  1. Hi Dar,

    I was just checking out Feline Playful and found your card just loading onto Stamptacular! So, I checked your blog and was reminded to enter the Crafty Secrets Linky Party...thanks for the reminder! And, thanks for the kind words on my blog.

    Hugs,
    Bev PS Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love these bright fall colors. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene: You made such a great fall card--I love it especially your double bow. We're thrilled you entered it in Simply Create Too's Challenge #23 - Autumn/Fall.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colours - perfect for autumn! :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week!
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card Darlene love it the colours are so beautiful thanks for joining myself and the other girls at CRAFTY CATZ hus sassyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cutting! Everyone says I'm crazy cause I like to cut stuff out!
    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly iStamp with our CIC challenge #61 - sentiment as the focal point. Hope to see you on Friday Oct 19th for our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Lovely autumncolors :)

    Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week :)
    Hugs, Jannhild

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darlene,

    Beautiful card. Love that bow! Nicely designed.

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Sunday Stamptacular Challenge.

    :) Pam (former Buckeye!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a gorgeous Autumn card, Darlene! Truly beautiful!
    And congrats on your big win! WooHoo!
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fall card! Can't wait to hear your news, Dar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Darlene,

    Thanks for entering your pretty card in our October Linky Party. I'm delighted you created a sample using our Free Autumn Blessings Printable Image as it gives people an idea how they can use it.

    Beautiful job!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wunderschön.
    Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    LG Stine

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful fall card Darlene-love your color combo as well-thanks for sharing it with us at the Great Impressions Stamps "fall" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty fall colors and that amazing bow really finishes your card off nicely! So glad you played with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the autumn colours. Thanks for joining us at Platypus Creek Digitals.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your beautiful card. The colors are so alive and vibrant. Thanks for sharing.
    Carole M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.