Saturday, October 6, 2012

Look but DON'T touch!


Happy Weekend Everyone!
With being out of town last week, I'm a little busy playing Catch Up but that's okay ... it was certainly worth it since I had such a FABULOUS time with Shelly Parker (Shelly's Images) and her wonderful family!!  Today I'm playing some of my favorite challenges and trying to work ahead on some DT commitments since I'll be leaving again on Thursday headed to Joan's Gardens in Indiana for the last workshop of the year. Since I'm taking a break for creating for a few minutes, I wanted to share a little something with you!

Are you curious about the title of this posting?  
Here's what it's referring to . . .

Beautiful huh!
Don't be fooled!  
As beautiful as it is in it's gorgeous fall color ... this is POISON IVY and trust me, it's not pleasant when you are tricked by it's beauty!  (Ask me how I know!)  This ivy is growing beautifully up a tree right next to my bird feeders and is just begging me to pick a few leaves to showcase on a pretty fall card! 
NO THANKS!

Well, break time is over and I really must get back to creating while my mojo is still in tact!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.