Sunday, May 5, 2013

OMG ... I nearly forgot to share this exciting news!!

Hello everyone ... I'm back again to share some exciting news with you!

I've been selected to be the MAY GUEST DESIGNER over at SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS!  How cool is that!  I love their images and have been playing along in their challenges for a while now and was thrilled to see I was picked to be guest designer.

Their current Dare To Be Sassy Thursday Challenge is DTBST175 - Kentucky Derby!
It's a all about hats. In a tribute to the Kentucky Derby this weekend, lets see a hat somewhere on your creation. It doesn't have to be a derby hat or card, as long as you use have a hat of some sort on your creations. 

Well, even though I am late, I wanted to join in the fun!  I love the new Wizard of Oz collection, so today I chose to create using the image called Oz The Great & Powerful - OZ SASSY!


Inside View
Please be sure to pop on over to the challenge and check it out!  If you need some amazing inspiration, then that's the place to go ... those ladies are SO TALENTED!!

I'll keep this short & sweet ... hope you're enjoying your Sunday!
As always . . .

Recipe for my card:

Papers:  Hot Off The Press 'Hot Pink & White Polka Dots' dp, white cs, black cs, Graphic45 dp
Accessories:  Creative Memories oval cutting system, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Kaiser pearls, SU photo corner punch, feathers, pop dots, Eva gems, Momento 'angel pink' ink, sponge dauber



2 comments:

  1. Stunning card and congrats on being Guest Designer for May! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, a stunning card...and congrats to you...such a fun honor...you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.