Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stampendous Impressions Challenge

Hello my friends!
It's a rainy weekend here in N.E. Ohio so I guess I'll just have to spend the day playing with ink/paper & dies!  Dear me!  LOL!!  Today I have a card creation to share with you that was made for a new challenge (to me) over on the Stampendous Impressions Blog.  I have several of their products but never thought to see if they had a challenge offered and "By Jobe The Do!"  
(thanks Diane [Nellie's Nest] for making me aware!)

This Month's Challenge is "FABULOUS FLORALS" ... 


All stamps used on this card front are from Stampendous (names will be listed at the bottom of this post).  If you know me at all ... you know I am not one for doing CAS (clean & simple) style creations but I like how this came together ... actually pretty quick & easy!  But of course I had to make things a little difficult by clear emboss the focus flower, then cutting it out ...  mat it in gold & cut it out ... then mat it AGAIN in black & cut it out!  Why do I have such trouble keep things SIMPLE???  LOL!!

So far, so good in keeping with my New Years Resolution ... here's a peek at the inside of my card.


Do you have any Stampendous stamps?  You do! ... Well then get creating and come play along in their challenge!  After all .. you have all month!!  Plenty of time!

Let's see if I can find a few other challenges to share this creation in:
My Time To Craft - Show Us the Inside
Sweet Stampin' - Clean & Simple
Darling Card Makers - Ink It Up
Charisma Card Challenge - Black & White with One other Color
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #45 - No designer paper

I have lots of crafting to catch up on and get ahead of so I'd better take advantage of this rainy day!  Hubby & I took care of the Spring Maintenance on the mowers yesterday so as soon as the weather clears you know where I'll be!!!  Yep!  I'll have my butt on that riding mower and cuttin' grass!  
Have a fabulous day and until next time ... AND AS ALWAYS ...



Recipe for this creation:
Papers:  SU More Mustard cs, Black cs, White cs
Stamps:  Stampendous P107 Agapanthus Cluster, Q131 Ruffled Bloom, SWS017 Friendly Messages Set
Ink:  SU More Mustard, Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Offray Black Satin ribbon, Gold Micro Beads (Thanks Bette!), Detail Clear Embossing Powder, Bow Easy

Inside:
SU Elegant Greetings, Stampendous P107 Agapanthus Cluster, Versafine Onyx

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Darlene. Great colours and I love how you did the inside too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful with goegeous stamping. Love the colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the stamped background and the decorated inside too.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the huge flower! Great colors too. Hugs from FL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very beautiful card. I like the elegant look. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Dar...I LOVE all those layers...beautifully done....good luck on the challenge...hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super C&S card, thatnk you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love how you stamped a background for the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very pretty card. I love the black ribbon, so effective.

    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love your sweet image and ribbon, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great detail and I'm impressed with your contour cutting the mats around that fun flower! Thanks for playing in the Stampendous' May Fabulous Floral Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely card! :) Gorgeous colour and fab design.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so gorgeous, Darlene! Just love what you've done with this super popular stamp of ours! Thanks so much for playing in our Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.