Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Carolyn !!!

Today is my 'baby girl's' birthday!  And she is such a SPECIAL lady!!
She has grown into a wonderful person, woman, mother, wife, daughter, granddaughter & friend!

There is nothing my daughter won't do for her family & God!



 Frank & Carolyn have been married over 20 years and even though they have been through some tough times ... they got through it together and became a stronger married couple because of it!  What a wonderful example they have been and continue to be for their children. 



In the past few years Carolyn has gotten involved in running the Warrior Dash 5K with obstacles and other races for charity & good health.   This year her son Jonathan (16 on the 5th) ran it with her ... along with friend Theresa!  WELL DONE!!











A very HANDS ON Mom ... Carolyn gets involved in the many facets of her children's lives ... schooling, chores, life's lessons and yes ... FUN STUFF TOO!! 

I am SO PROUD of you Carolyn!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and MANY, MANY more!!!

LOVE YOU!!
~~ MOM ~~

6 comments:

  1. She sounds wonderful - Happy birthday to her from me too! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see good looks run in the family and I'm sure she got a lot of her passion and great qualities from you Darlene! I loved seeing all the photos

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned from the best! It was such a wonderful day...full of love, family and friends. I couldn't ask for more. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dar, Love all the beautiful pictures. Wanted to let you know sending out the directions for the gift card today. If you have any questions call me.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading this wonderful post and seeing all the family pictures...I bet she was surprised and honored to see and read it....thanks for sharing a part of your lovely life with all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a loving post Darlene. Your daughter is beautiful and has a beautiful family. I enjoyed seeing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.