Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Who's the Leader of the Club who's made for you & me . . .

Today I have another fun challenge to share with you and I hope you'll come join in the fun!  I've only been playing this challenge for a few weeks and I'm LOVIN' the inspiration I have found on this site!  Please ... be sure to pop over and check it out!
(OH!  And did I mention I won last week?  LOL!  happy..happy!)

This is the inspirational Magazine cover from this weeks challenge at
 Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week 24 Inspiration Piece (image)
 OMG is this too cute or what!
Of course, being at the age I am, my first thought was to all those Mickey Mouse Club episodes my sisters and I used to watch.  I used to think I was pretty special way back then since one of the original Mouseketeers was DARLENE!! 

Anyways here's what I came up with for the challenge.  I'm in need of more tissue box covers for my upcoming craft shows so this fits that need as well as this fun challenge.


The 'mouseketeer' image on the front is called 'DISNEY FAN' from Sassy Studio Designs.  I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for my coloring ... did some fussy cutting with my trusty Fiskars swivel craft knife and then added xPress It foam mounting tape to the upper portion so the lid would fit down over the box without covering the image.  Other than that, I've kept it pretty simple ... but really cute I think.

The Red Dots design paper is from Michaels - by Recollections.
The Mickey Mouse - Disney design paper is from JoAnn's  - by Sandy Lion.

I'll be back a little later to share this cute tissue box cover with a few other challenges.  But right now time is ticking and I really need to get outside and mow the lawn!  
 WELL, the lawn is mowed, birds are fed, almost time to make dinner but let's check out a few other challenges first:
Anything Goes Challenge - Out with the Girls (just like winning the Super Bowl - Let's Go To Disney!)
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything But a Card
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #239 - Build it with Dots
Party Time Tuesday #139 - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Going Dotty
All Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes/Anything But A Card
Digi Make Over Challenge - Anything Goes
DL.ART: September Linky Party - Anything Goes
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today ... your kindness is certainly appreciated!!
I will leave you today with the Mickey Mouse Club Alma Mater.
I don't know about you, but I sang along with this song more times than I can count!

As always . . .

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how fun is this! It turned out so adorable! Love the sweet image and fun papers you used! Love your creativity!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome box! Love the pretty papers and the beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...this is so awesome...a great, great take on the Papercrafters Corner challenge...you will probably win again!! I am working on mine now!! Good luck on all the challenges...I'll be gone so email all your wins...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. Great design and colors I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable and gret take on he magazine picture, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Kleenex box! Love your cute design! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Darlene. I just made a Kleenex box with some crafting buddies this last week. They are totally making a come back. :D
    Thanks for sharing at the All Crafts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too Cute! What a fun and creative project! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! Love the papers you used and the Disney Fan is precious!! A great project for this week's magazine inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creation.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darlene, this is awesome, I love all your wonderful details and fun image. So glad to have you playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great project and so useful. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fantastic and useful creation! Thank you for joining my All Crafts Challenge at Craft My Life, hope you can join our new challenge :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing box!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.