Thursday, February 6, 2014

Shelly's Images Challenge

MORNING!  
Are you snowed in??  We are LOL ... dang!  
Guess that means I'll just have to stay in my cave and create! 


There's a new monthly challenge posted over at Shelly's Images and the February theme is . . .
*Use TWO hearts and the colors
 Red and/or Pink*
(Optional Twist - make the hearts different from the ordinary plain heart shape)


MUG SET

Did you know that Shelly is now offering all of her images FREE in her store
(You MUST register before you can shop.)
This is VERY GENEROUS of Shelly and although they are FREE for your use, she would LOVE to see you create something using her images and share them on the Shelly's Images challenges.

AND, IF YOU DO ... your card will be FEATURED
all month within the challenge posting.
How awesome is that!!! 

I had fun creating my card today using Shelly's Mug set and doing a little paper piecing!
I had JUST ENOUGH of this Paper Studio design paper left in my scrap bin
to use it as a background and print out my mug image for the paper piecing.  
To give it a little 'switch up', I then colored the mug with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

For the TWIST element of this challenge, I used a couple fun heart dies I have in my collection.
Both dies are from Memory Box:
Sofia Heart #98253 and Twirled Hearts #98279.

I die cut the Sofia Heart with black card stock then added a scrap piece of pink card stock in behind. The Twirled Hearts were cut from red card stock then outlined with red Stickles
for a touch of sparkle.

I  hope you'll come join in Shelly's February Challenge fun!
See you there ...

2 comments:

  1. OMGOODNESS..this is so stinkin' cute!!!! Love all those little lip smakin' kisses...super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun valentine card, love the beautiful hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.