Friday, March 21, 2014

Crafty Secrets Easter Cards

Happy Friday Friends!
I'm a bit short on time today ... big craft show tomorrow and I'm not nearly ready!
But I do want to share with you a couple Easter cards I created using some of the fabulous Easter Images available through the Crafty Vintage Girl Store.


 The beautiful verse on this card is from the Digital Easter Blessings set.
I simply colored in the lilies to make them yellow with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
My background yellow panel was stamped with an old rubber stamp (2005) rubber stamp by Ann-ticipations that I thought tied in nicely with this digital image.


This second card uses digital images from that same Digital Easter Blessings 
stamp set but I did a little modification on this one.  
First I brought the Lily Stem into a blank Word10 document, then changed the outline color
from black to green.  Next, I overlaid the sentiment, modified it to make it
a little darker, grouped them both together and printed.

While coloring the inside panel (stamps are Heartfelt Creations HCPC3370 Easter Lilies  and Stampabilities), I was unhappy with the bleed through on the coloring ... SO, I cut the card in half and turned into a larger card (A6).  Added a scrap of lavender card stock to the unlying corners and a few pearls for the front.  Adhered the inside sentiment panel to the inside of the new card and ... VIOLA!  All better now!


I actually like the REDO better! LOL!
I hope you've found inspiration in today's cards.
Please be sure to pop over to Crafty Vintage Girl to find all your Spring/Easter needs!

Sharing with the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes with a Sentiment
Dream It Up - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.