Thursday, May 15, 2014

Outlawz - Twisted Thursday Challenge

Happy Thursday my Friends!
Another week nears the end and today ends my stretch of guest designing for the Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz!   It's been a fabulous ride and I can't thank Patricia St. Martin enough for asking me to join in!  What a wonderful group of ladies!!

Today's challenge TWIST is:  
THINGS THAT FLY!

This month's sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps and I chose an image named 'GabbyBalloons' as my focus today! Isn't she the cutest little thing!



For today's card I took a dive into my scraps bin and here's what I came up with.
Unfortunately, when using scraps, I don't always have the manufacture name ... sorry about that!!
Not only did I dig around for papers that would work well together, I also blew the dust off my scrapbook sticker stash to come up with the birthday elements that matched in with this adorable image.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and the die cut used is Cheery Lynn Designs - Polynesian Sails Oval.  The center actually cuts out of this die so I hand cut this scrap lacy panel to use for my sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you've liked what you see!
Have a fabulous day and glorious weekend ahead!
Until next time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.