Tuesday, June 24, 2014

RUSTIC and GORGEOUS!!!

Afternoon my friends!
Just wanted to quickly share a few photos from my great niece, Hunter's wedding on Sunday.  

(L-R ... my sister Linda (Grandmother of the Bride), my mother (Great Grandmother of the Bride) and my daughter Carolyn.

The venue was a rustic barn setting and it was so unique and beautiful!  This couple really put a lot of thought and time into their wedding planning and it was perfect (as was the sunshiny HOT weather).

Hunter looked absolutely stunning and her dress was amazing!  
(oh to have that figure!)


Hunter's girls all wore lace dresses (different styles) and cowboy boots ... they all looked so cute
!


There were so many unique features to this wedding that I can't even begin to list them all.  But, while the photos were being taken back up at the barn ... all the guests were directed to another building for drinks and hor'derves.  During this time, the inside of the barn was changed from a wedding setting to a reception setting.  




My mother was so thrilled to be attending her great-granddaughter's wedding!  
Doesn't she look fabulous (84 yrs young).

Time to put her dancing shoes on!  
Let the reception begin!  LOL!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR HUNTER & JOEY!

 
Thanks for taking a peek and letting me share some family happiness!
Now ... back to work!  HUGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.