Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

OH MY GOODNESS ... WHAT AM I SAYING???

Hello friends!
No I haven't gone totally bonkers, I've just been playing around with some of my new items from the Dies R Us store.  It's like a 'meat locker' here in my cave after having a new central air system put in last week and since I'm sitting here with long pants and a sweater, I figured I'd create something fitting for the temperatures down here.
(Afterall, it might be in the 80s outside ... but the snow will be flying before we know it!)
OMG what am I saying?  The cold must be getting to me!

Enough fooling around ... here's my INSPIRATION card for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
If you've not checked out the daily inspiration from the team on this blog site ... by all means pop over and take a peek ... there is such a wide range of styles using the dies, stencils, and now stamps available at our Dies R Us store.


The store items I have used on today's card are:

Other product used:
White cardstock, Silver Matte Metallic paper
Tim Holtz 'Tumbled Glass' Distress Ink, 
large sponge dauber, pop dots

This card was so much fun to create!  After sponging around this fabulous snowflake stencil, I got a little adventurous with the 'shadowing' technique I used for the mittens.  You'll have to pop over to our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog for the details on this technique.

Remember, if any of these items are OUT OF STOCK, just click on the PUT ME ON THE WAITING LIST button and you'll be notified by email when it is back in stock.

Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to check out DIES R US!

Have a fabulous day! And, as always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.