Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Dashing through the Snow!

Hello my friends!
How are you today??
It's time once again for me to share a creation using dies purchased from our Dies R Us Store and shared over on our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog!  If you are anything like me, you are still working on those holiday cards for family & friends.  I must admit this card came together quite quickly by using only my die cuts to create a scene.  No 'coloring' involved ... well, maybe a little touch of Stickles sparkle but that's all!

The dies I have used today are:
Spellbinder S6-015 - Snowflake View

Like I mentioned earlier, I used Stickles to adorn the sleigh as well as create the reins to the deer.  Of course I had to pick up a bottle that wasn't full so it came out not as smoothly as I would have liked, but you get the idea!

 I actually used the NEGATIVE portion of the middle size Snowflake View die set for the background on the front of my card ... and the actual cut out portion for the sentiment on the inside of the card.  LOVE when you can utilize both portions of a die cut.
 

I hope you have found inspiration in today's card and please be sure to come back each day for new inspiration from my team mates!  We each have our 'own style' and I'm sure you'll find something that catches your attention.

A few challenges I'd like to share with today:
Artistic Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes/Merry Christmas
Card Mania #62 - Christmas
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Christmas

Remember our CHALLENGE BLOG ... new challenges on the 1st & 15th of each month.  Why not come join in the fun.  Use your die cuts and YOU could be our LUCKY WINNER!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a fabulous week ...
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.