Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Poinsettias & Holly

Hello My Friends!
Well here we are in December and if this month goes by as quickly as the summer months did, Christmas will be here in a FLASH!!

Today I have a relatively simple design to share with you using my die cuts and left over design papers/card stock.  It's my turn at the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog so share an inspiration sample and please remember to pop over each day of the week (Mon - Fri) for new inspiration from each of our DT members!  
With all the creations I've been making for craft shows, my mountain of scraps has grown and I just HAD to reduce it down to a smaller 'mountain' ... lol!  Anyways ... here's what I've come up with ... hope you like it!


The dies used on today's card creations are:

 Cheery Lynn Designs - B186 - Merry Christmas Set
 (Unfortunately, this die set is no longer available at DRU.  But there are several others that would work just as well!)

Scraps of Stampin' Up (old) Christmas design paper and SU Garden Green card stock were used on the background.  As well as scraps of Red and White card stock was used for the sentiment and flowers.  A touch of Stickles was used in the center of each flower.

Feel free to click on either of the individual card images for a larger (closer) look.
I just love this flower strip die ... I made these flowers in NO TIME AT ALL!  

Here are a few other challenges I'd like to share in today:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Tis the Season
Christmas Card Challenge - Anything Goes - Christmas
Crafts 2 Celebrate - Waiting for Christmas

Please be sure to pop over to our STORE and check out all the amazing dies available.  And, don't forget to come join in our challenge fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  New challenges on the 1st and 15th of each month.  YOU could be the lucky winner of a Dies R Us Store Gift Voucher just for playing along!!  And what better way to use & share inspiration with die cuts!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you a FABULOUS week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.