Tuesday, January 27, 2015

All you need is LOVE . . .

Do you remember that 'song que'???

Happy Tuesday My Friends and thanks for stopping by!

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE by the Beatles was a huge hit (now I'm showing my age, lol)
and I can't hear that phrase without playing the song over and over again in my head!  LOL!  
Click on the song title to hear it for yourself (if you dare!  lol)

ANYWAYS . . .
My design team card today for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog is all about LOVE.
It's design is pretty simple but yet quite striking I think.



I have used two die cutting sets on today's card:

Spellbinder's Shapeabilities 'Royal Lace'  #S4-438
Spellbinders Royal Love dies
Cheery Lynn Designs 'Love'  #B227
Love (Set of 2) - B227


This Spellbinder die set comes with three little addition dies to add as embellishments to you card ... hearts, butterflies and flowers.  All the appropriate 'extra touches' for a love card.  

I wanted to add just a little 'something' to the inside of my card and, when I was die cutting the hearts to add to my card front I noticed how nicely they were embossed around the cut.  SO, I decided to die cut the top corner of my inside panel ... perfect!

You'll want to be sure to stop over at the Dies R Us Store for all your upcoming card creations!  We have an amazing list of die companies to choose your dies from and the shipping rates are exceptional.

Please remember to come join in the Dies R Us Challenges too! 
There's a new challenge posted on the 1st and 15th of each month and you could be the lucky winner of a gift voucher to the store!  Come take a peek then play along ... we'd love to have you!

Challenges to share in:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts Challenge - Valentine's Day
Just Us Girls Challenge #277 - Photo Inspiration

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps Challenge - Hearts
Design Team Showcase #4 - DT only (Jan 24th - Feb 7th) 

Well gotta go!
I have a few appointments to meet today and hopefully I can link up with Mom.
She is 85 years young today and honestly, I can't keep up with her!!!
I only pray I'm as active as she is when I reach that age!

Have a FABULOUS DAY . . .
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.