Friday, January 23, 2015

Birthdays are for the birds!

. . . LOL  I'm sure some people think this way but not me!  I love it when my birthday comes around!  I only pray I can be as healthy as my Mother is 20 years from now when I'm her age!

Happy Friday My Friends!
Today I have a fun card created using an image from the Crafty Secrets Birds and Blossoms and sentiment stamp from the Bird Lovers Stamp Set.  I've also used the current Sketch Challenge #524 over at Splitcoast Stampers as my starting point.


I can never have enough birthday cards in my stash and since I was short on time getting a card created (crafting time being taken up with remodeling/painting our downstairs bathroom) these fabulous bird images are perfect to make a person smile on their birthday!

Going to be a short post this morning!
A good friend who unfortunately lost her husband has asked me to share the day with her on this 2nd anniversary of his death.  So we are going to go do a little shopping, have lunch out and who knows what else!  Just want to help her get through the day however I can.

Our bathroom remodel is coming along nicely ... photos to come soon.

Have a great day and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.