Sunday, February 1, 2015

Congratulations . . .

Happy SUPER BOWL SUNDAY Everyone!
I wonder who the Congratulations will go to at day's end??
But before the 'big game' begins, I want to share with you a card I have created for the fabulously fun sketch challenge blog found over at Cardabilities Card Sketch Blog.
This is the new sketch I followed for my creation.


I am in need of some 'congratulatory' type cards so that is the theme I went with today.  I also have some new heart dies that I was anxious to use today.  What do you think?




















In case you haven't noticed, I've been playing around with making some changes to my blog and how it appears to the outside world (hope you like it).  
Not only have I been inspired to learn how to create my own blog headers but I'm trying to clean things up a bit so it's not too cluttered and 'scare' you away!  I typically share my photos with you in extra large size so you can see the detail but I'm afraid maybe that's a mistake so I will share only in 'large' size or smaller that way you can click on it if you want an even closer look.

Now back to my card.
I have been SO happy with the cards I've been creating for this challenge!  I really think these sketches have inspired me to be more creative and for that I thank the owners and design team at Cardabilites!  
OH and if you are a scrapbooker ... they also have a blog geared towards scrapbook sketches ... there's a link at the top of the Cardabilities Card Sketch Blog ... check it out!

Other challenges to share in today:
Poppy Stamps Challenge #5 - My Love 
Crafty Creations Challenge #281 - Something Old, Something New
(Old - design paper and SB dies ... New - Heart Stem Dies)
Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes
Wonderful Wednesdays Challenge - Always Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
For those of you watch the game today ... ENJOY!
We are expecting SNOW all day (6+ inches predicted) so no parties for us other than in the safety and comfort of our own livingroom!  We have a 58" TV ... I think that's all that's required!!  LOL
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Red cs, Scrap of design paper for middle size heart, Prima 'Nature Garden' 6x6 pattern paper
Inks:  Tim Holtz 'Tea Dye' distress ink, Tim Holtz 'Brushed Corduroy' distress ink, Color Box 'Berrylicious' and 'Rose Coral'
Dies:  Spellbinder 'Classic Hearts', PoppyStamps 'TrueLove Stems' #1123, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Congratulations' #B289
Accessories:  Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dot' embossing folder, Tim Holtz distressing tool, large sponge daubers, White Liquid Pearls
Card Size:  5x7 (A7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.