Friday, February 13, 2015

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day!!!

Hello Friends!
Yep ... tomorrow is Valentine's Day!
WOW! Time is marching on isn't it!  
That's okay ... that means springtime is right around the corner (I hope!).

Today's card was created using an adorable image from Crafty Secrets 'Be My Valentine' digital set and once again I've used the Crafty Secrets 'Vintage Valentine Digital Kit' papers for the background.


I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for my coloring and pink/diamond Stickles for my touch of sparkle.  The red hearts were left over die cuts that were laying on my work table so of course I had to 'find a place for them' ... lol!  

My oval matting was created using the Crafter's Companion Die'sire 'Cameo Stamping Frame' which I purchased through Dies R Us


As I stated in a previous posting, it looks like MY VALENTINE will be receiving a week's worth of Valentine wishes since I've been 'on a roll' so to speak ... creating all these adorable cards.
I have saved THIS one to go along with his 'box of chocolates' that I created for our current Crafty Secrets Linky Party.  
Linky Party HERE
My creation posting HERE.
You still have a few days to join in ... please pop over and check it out!

Challenges to share in:
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - Valentines
Scrap & Craft Challenge - Valentines / Love / Romance
Southern Girls Challenge - Winged Things

Have a fabulous Valentine's weekend!
Tell someone you LOVE them today ... we all need LOVE!

Till next time and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.