Monday, March 16, 2015

A Beautiful 'Mojo' Monday

Good Afternoon Friends!
It's a BEAUTIFUL 60 degree day here in Akron, Ohio and I'm pleased
to say that hubby & I just came back from a nice long walk!
(As I hinted I might do at the end of this morning's post.)

But before my walk I wanted to create a card using the


I think this is a nice, easy sketch that I can use for many of
the cards I'll be needing for upcoming craft shows.  In fact, I may have another
card using this sketch to share with you later in the week.
Here's what I have to share this afternoon:


Inside View
 I enjoy doing sketches and I really enjoy being able to use up my
scraps for the inside of the card at the same time ... as I have done today!

If your mojo is lacking ... try starting with a sketch!
I have found that helps me 'get started' when I just don't know which
direction I want to go.  Mojo Monday sketches are a nice way to start the week!

Some of you know that I've been practicing my flower making skills lately and
today's flower was a fun one to make using the Heartfelt Creations
'Botanical Rose' and just stacking three of the petal layers.

I stamped the image using Versafine 
Onyx ink, die cut with the coordinating Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wings die
then sponged the edges with TH 'Spun Sugar'
distress ink before conditioning and
forming my petals to create my flower.
Tiny gold beads were
added to the flower center for
a touch of sparkle!!

Challenges to share in:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge - Flowers and Ribbon
Craft-Dee Bowz March Challenge - Anything Goes w/Bow 

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope the sun is shining at your house today too!
Please stop back tomorrow when I'll have a new inspiration card using dies from the Dies R Us store to share with you.

Till then . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  SU Pink Pirouette cs, Basic Grey 'Sugared' dp
Image:  Internet
Accessories:  Heartfelt Creations 'Botanical Rose' stamps, Heartfelt Creations 'Botanical Wings' dies, Creative Expressions 'Sue Wilson' Classic Rose die set (leaves), Memory Box 'Stitched Square' dies, Offray pink satin ribbon, Flower making kit & forming mat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.