Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Forever . . .

Morning Crafters!
I just received a few new dies and couldn't wait to create and share what I made with you.
So I've created a card for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog and yes ... it's another Wedding themed card.  LOL ... what do you think?


That one word ... FOREVER ...very powerful!
And, if you're lucky, you will find that one person you want to spend your life with FOREVER the first time around!  (I'm a slow learner ... 3rd time was the charm for me!  LOL!)

Inside
The dies I've used today are:
Spellbinder Classic Hearts

My main die (Sophia's Heart) was die cut on light yellow linen card stock then I clipped all the little connecting pieces to the 'inner heart circle' so I could sponge with a darker shade of yellow (SU More Mustard) ink for dimension.  I popped up a die cut heart (which was also sponged with ink) and adhered the FOREVER across the center.  PERFECT!

Challenges:
Pile It On Challenge - Fancy Frames/Beautiful Borders
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes
 Ink On My Fingers Challenge - Freeze Frame (inking done on the inside)

Please be sure to pop over to the Dies R Us Store and check out all the fabulous dies available for your purchase.  Dies R Us has new product coming in all the time and their shipping rates are VERY reasonable! A fabulous One-Stop-Shopping place for your die cutting needs!

And, don't forget about the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  New challenges posted on the 1st and 15th of each month.  YOU could be our next prize winner!  Check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by ... hope you have a fun filled day!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, American Craft Textured 'Neutrals' cs, Prima 'Sparkling Spring' dp
Dies:  Listed above
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Creme Binding Ribbon, SU More Mustard ink, Heartfelt Creations 'Botanical Rose' stamp/die set, Flower making kit & forming mat, JustRite 'celebration' stamp set, dimensional tape, gold Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.