Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I've got that LOVING FEELING . . .

Hello Dear Friends!
It's Tuesday, so that means it's time for another card inspiration using dies from the Dies R Us Store.  If you've not visited the Dies R Us store yet, please pop over ... lots of die companies to choose from, great prices, awesome shipping and they even offer an INSPIRATION BLOG and CHALLENGE BLOG!  What are you wait for?  Click and See for yourself!

I must be in a LOVING mood this month since all my DRU cards seem to be geared in that direction!  LOL! 


Believe it or not, this was a 10 minute card creation!
And that time was used just doing the die cutting and adhering!

Dies used:
Spellbinder D-Lites 'Victoria Corners' (S2-134)
(sorry ... no longer in stock ... but there are many other corner dies
available in the store that would work beautifully)

I choose a red card base and black/white striped design paper background to showcase these beautiful dies.  The 'Queen of Hearts' was cut twice ... once in black and once in red in order to have the red heart that could be popped up in the center.

And, just for a 'pearl' accent I decided to add White Liquid Pearls into a couple of the opening in the 'Queen of Heart' die design (see closeup below).


 TIP:  I have found that the best adhesive to use for these more intricate word dies is E6000 Spray Adhesive.  I use an old FedEx box to apply my spray while holding the word diecut with a pair of tweezers.  Works great!

Well that's about it for me today!
I hope you have found inspiration in today's creation!
Remember for more die cutting card inspiration, be sure to pop over to our Inspiration Blog where my team mates have a brand new card creation each day Monday through Friday!

Hope you'll also come join in our challenge fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog where the current challenge is "April Showers Bring May Flowers" (use homemade flowers).  There is a vast array of flower making dies available at the store ... come check it out!

As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.