Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Let Your Dreams Take Flight ...

Hello Friends!
It's time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters and I'm
happy to say I am your hostess for today!

Our theme today is:  MONOCHROMATIC

Of course, that means using various shades of one color + neutrals.
I was in a 'blue' mood today so that's the color I went with.

Plus I just purchased this new DCWV 12x12 paper pack and it had a sheet of 'blue barn siding' that just called out to me! LOL. 

Have you ever seen a blue barn?  They are really cool looking!

I thought that would work perfectly with my kites! The way the wind has been around here lately I don't think a kite would survive!

Been getting some pretty hefty gusts!!

I hope you'll come join in the fun at The Sisterhood of Crafter's Monochromatic Challenge!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous projects to inspire you.  Please be sure to check them out and leave some love!  We all enjoy hearing what other crafters think of our designs!

Challenges to share in:
Allsorts Challenge - Quick & Easy Does It
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Add a Sentiment
Less is More Challenge - Up! Up! and Away!
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything Goes with a Twist/use die or punch
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge - Use a Die Cut

Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU Bermuda Bay cs, DCWV dp
Stamp/Ink:  Repeat Impressions / Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'Pierced Tags', Die-Versions Whispers 'Flying Kites, White satin ribbon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.