Monday, May 18, 2015

Flowers make me happy!!

Hello Blogging Friends!
Happy Monday to you and thanks for stopping by today!
Today I have another card created using the fabulous images/papers from Crafty Secrets.


After a bit of stenciling on the background paper, I started using some of the scraps I had laying on my table from other creations (lace panel, butterfly, ribbon).  I love when I can pull scraps together to make a beautiful card.  Of course using the gorgeous focus images from the Crafty Secrets Digital Flowers Printable Sheet - DPS-11  and Birds and Blooms Digital Paper Collection Kit - DPK-26
made it really easy!



Be sure to pop over to the Crafty Secrets Store and check out the amazing sale going on ...



Also please be sure to check out our BLOG and don't forget we have a new monthly Linky Party (Challenge) the 1st Monday of each month.  We offer FREE stuff for you to create with and play along ... just in case you don't have any Crafty Secrets/Heartwarming Vintage product in your stash YET.

Challenges:
Great Impressions May Challenge - Celebrate Spring
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #10 - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap Challenge #44 - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz May Challenge - Anything Goes w/bow

Well, it's the start of a new week and I have a TON of things on my ToDo List so I'd better get moving!  Hope you have a fabulous day today and week ahead!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Lavender cs, SU Groovy Guava cs, Prima 'princess' dp
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon, Tim Holtz distresser, Joanne Sheen 'Harriet' lace edger, Cheery Lynn Designs butterfly, The Crafter's Workshop Mini Butterfly Collage stencil, SU Groovy Guava ink, large sponge dauber, Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.