Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Taking a well deserved break ...

Hello Dear Friends ...
No cards from me over the next few days because hubby & I have decided to take a little trip with good friends from the old neighborhood in Toledo.
We are in the lovely state of Kentucky seeing the sights!
That includes Kentucky's finest foods, wines, bourbons and much more!  LOL!

A couple of highlights along the way will be a dinner cruise on the Belle of Louisville (as seen below).  We wanted to do the 'Old Kentucky Dinner Train' but it doesn't start until Mother's Day so we'll have to book that for another time.  Doing some sort of 'train ride' is on both mine & hubby's bucket lists.


Another 'adventure' will be breakfast Friday morning before heading home at the Hillbilly Tea!
Yep ... that's what I said, lol!
I don't see a lot on the menu that sounds like my style but my BFF Nancy wants to give a try so I'm sure I'll find 'something' ...  it will be an experience I'm sure!

Be back to making and sharing cards next week!
And, to all you Mom's out there ... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

As always ...
HUGS from OHIO KENTUCKY!  LOL
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.