Friday, September 25, 2015

Believe

Welcome Back Friends!

I have a quick and easy card for you today that I created for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog!


Now it doesn't get much easier than this card.
I've simply taken a white card stock panel 1/2" smaller all the way around  than my card base, place a punched circle of masking medium in the upper left corner for the moon, then sponged all over with various blue shades of ink.
Removed the circle to reveal the moon then added these two beautiful die cuts.
and
Memory Box 'Fancy Believe' #1280.

At the time of this posting the Memory Box 'believe' die is Out of Stock but there are others available that will work just as well.  Simply go to the store ... type BELIEVE into the search box to see those available.



Keeping this short and sweet today but before I go please remember to come join in the fun at our Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  You could be the lucky winner of a DRU Store Gift Voucher!

Challenges to share in:
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Wishing you a fabulous weekend!
I'm headed over to the Barberton Masonic Temple to set up for a 2 day craft show!
Wish me luck!  LOL
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.